Pick up and Drop Off Timings
Pick up and Drop Off Timings Autumn Term 2020
Starting on Monday 12th October we would like to trial a new drop off and collection system. We will be allowing parents to come on to the school site in a clear one-way system. In order for this to work, we would ask that you:-
- Maintain a 2M social distance whilst on the school site and wear a face covering in line with government guidance.
- You do not stop on the routes around the school causing a blockage.
- You arrive at the time given to your youngest child’s year group not before.
- You drop your children to their classroom and leave the site immediately.
- Whilst you are waiting on site, you do not allow younger siblings to use any play. equipment/benches or Gazebo s as these have been allocated to specific bubbles to use.
- You collect your children in age order, starting with the youngest first, we have reviewed the timings to make this possible (apart from Year 2 who must be collected first!)
- You have a choice of two exits, back through the green car park gates or out through the main gate on to Alma Lane.
- Please do not come into the office, if you have messages to give or require information please call the school office or email email@example.com
- We would appreciate parents and carers wearing a face mask whilst on site.
- One parent only to drop off and pick up.
- No dogs are allowed on site.
All Year Groups
If you have more than one child, in more than one year please follow the route and come on site at the time given to your youngest child (with the exception of Year 2). Follow the route for your youngest child and you should then be able to continue to follow the route round to get to all of you children’s drop off and collection points.
If you have a child in Year 2 you must drop them to their classroom first otherwise our one-way system will not work.
We appreciate this is a big change, but we feel it will be better for all concerned. It should certainly improve the flow and allow for more social distancing, and we will of course be keeping this new system under review.
This will only work if everyone sticks to their allotted timings. Please don’t be late.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience.